Fractional Chief Marketing Officer Support
World-Class Fractional Chief Marketing Officer Leadership for Your Business
Maybe you have a marketing team but lack senior-level strategic guidance. Or maybe you have no marketing team due to limited funds or uncertainty about the work a marketing team actually does.
Your chief marketing officer (CMO) should act as the voice of your customer and recognize and respond to shifts in your marketplace. As a brand and messaging guru, your CMO should guide strategic discussions and implement efforts that get your name out there and reinforce your credibility. Marketing should arm sales and business development teams with the resources they need, positioning them for success.
What a Fractional CMO Does
A fractional CMO provides part-time and on-call senior-level marketing support for your organization. Your CMO will collaborate with you to map out a plan for your company that involves ongoing support for anywhere from 20-40+ hours/month. As the head of your marketing team, your CMO will work with you to:
- Build a long-term inbound and outbound marketing strategy that aligns with your goals.
- Hold a monthly marketing meeting with key team members to capture insights and evolve your marketing strategy.
- Craft a content calendar with a content posting schedule by day, platform, and target audience.
- Produce professionally written, high-value content (newsletters, SEO-optimized blog posts, webinars, and e-books).
- Manage social media efforts to share thought leadership, engage customers and leads, and promote the business.
Finding the Right Fractional CMO
For 15 years, I’ve played a CMO role and led marketing efforts for marketing firms, Unisys, the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Air Force, CH2M HILL, Brown and Caldwell, Prentice Hall, LexisNexis, the University of Colorado, Webroot, and more than 100 emerging companies and startups. I know my stuff.
Choose the CMO that’s right for you – the one who best understands your goals while offering insights you can’t get anywhere else and maximizing your marketing dollars. Make a smart, strategic marketing investment and contact me.