Proposals, Awards, & Collateral
CH2M HILL MARKETING COLLATERAL, PROPOSAL WRITING/EDITING, AWARD NOMINATIONS, WEBSITE COPY, JOURNAL ARTICLES, AND PRESS RELEASES
To support CH2M HILL, Carolyn Daughters performed more than 100 hours of marketing research, written corporate brochures (for Food, Consumer Products, Water Quality Compliance, and Transportation Services, among other corporate departments and groups), authored office brochures (for the Redding, Bay Area, and San Diego offices), developed more than 50 project write-ups (statement of qualification documents), and written more than 20 press releases to promote the company’s global services (e.g., Masdar City in Abu Dhabi).
In addition, she has written more than 25 award nominations for CH2M HILL, including the following high-profile award nominations:
- Women’sVision Foundation, Men of Vision Award, 2007
- FICE, Engineering Excellence Grand Award, Grand Turk Pier, 2007
- Athena Award finalist, Nancy Tuor, 2007
- DBIA, Design-Build Excellence Award, SNWA, 2007
- ACEC, Grand Award for Rocky Flats, 2006
- PMI, Global Project of the Year Award, Rocky Flats, 2006
- CMAA, Program Management Award, Rocky Flats, 2006
- FWHA, Excellence in Highway Design Awards, Wine Country Road Improvement, 2006
- AAEE, Superior Achievement Award, Johnston Atoll, 2005
- DBIA, National Design-Build Award, Fallingwater, 2005
In addition, she has authored several other winning and meritorious nominations, including ACEC Honor Awards (Traverse City WTP, City of Glendale CWS, Grand Turk Pier, and Bonita Springs) and IWA awards.